Get back into the driver’s seat of your own precious life.
Reclaim • Redesign • Reignite Your Life.
Welcome to Reclaim Resilience with Sue Kearney and Katharine Wismer.
The Reclaim Resilience tribe is for you — a woman who is tired of feeling stuck.
You have everything you need to feel free, relaxed and in the driver’s seat of your life.
That’s what this community is all about. That’s what we’re here to teach and learn from each other.
Does this sound like you?
- I start worrying and then I can’t stop. I tend the flame of that worry and it grows. Before I know it, it’s a conflagration, and I can’t change it.
- I feel stress and fear like a lead weight. I don’t know how to lighten up.
- I have ideas, I feel inspired, but I don’t get the thing done. I don’t trust myself to follow through.
What if you had a nourishing place to go?
A community — a tribe — of kindred sisters?
That’s what the Reclaim Resilience tribe is all about: an ongoing community of sisters supporting each other through challenging transitions and dark nights of the soul.
- The magic of community. Share what true and reconnect with your innate ability to move through every challenge life has to offer (and those challenges just don’t stop, do they?)
- The power of mirroring. When you’re in a room (even a virtual room) of women reflecting back to you just how badass and amazing you are, magic happens!
- The miracle of healing laughter and tears. You know how mortified you can feel when you think it’s just you, that you’re the only one who’s been through this level of crap? Knowing you're not alone brings the healing.
Join us in inquiry and dialogue.
Get reacquainted with your powerful resilience, and by doing so, become even more resilient. It’s amazing how this works.
“Life is too big and too demanding and sometimes too damned hard to do alone.” ― Sue Kearney
In an article in Business Insider, Brené Brown talks about how difficult it is to cope with challenges of all shapes and sizes. She talks about learning how to recognize which behaviors and responses make your way through challenges easier, and which ones hold you back.
She’s right. That’s why we’ve created this Reclaim Resilience community, so we can all do this for each other.
When your emotional responses no longer stop you, when you can move forward anyway (despite challenges), magic happens:
- You can feel that soft guiding hand propelling you in the direction of your desires and dreams, even if you can’t really believe they’re achievable.
- You can settle down, and when you do, you can stop feeling pressured and rushed.
- You can start enjoying the dance of your life again like when you were a kid (even if you have no clue what’s next).
We — Sue Kearney and Katharine Wismer — will create and hold the space, offering a mix of teaching, coaching, and mirroring. And we’ll celebrate your amazing resilience (even when you can’t quite see it for yourself).
“Thank you so much for gathering the women. I enjoyed it and will attend again. It was a lovely group and your facilitation was perfect. (Clearly you’ve done this before!)” — Laurie Zerga
Guess what? You are not alone. We’re here with you!
Your beautiful sisters are here, right here in this sacred circle, in this safe place. Join us. C’mon in, kick off your shoes, grab a cup of tea and your favorite divination tool or ritual object, and join us.
“Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light. Joy, collected over time, fuels resilience.” ― Brené Brown
Introducing Reclaim Your Resilience
Join the tribe.
Reclaim Resilience is an ongoing tribe — a community gathering designed to reconnect you to your own resilience, insights, and innate intelligence. When you can feel your inner guidance system, you can let go of the thoughts, stresses, and fears that hold you back, making it easier to powerfully reclaim, redesign, and reignite your life.
Join us if:
- You want to reclaim the kind of response to life’s challenges you had when you were a kid (Fall down. Boom. Get up again.)
- You’re ready to redesign your life so that more of your passion, power, and wisdom shows up in everything you do.
- You’re done with waiting for circumstances to align themselves in just the right way before you strike the match and reignite your passion and chutzpah.
- You’re lonely. You look around when things are tough and wonder where the support you need is and realize that it’s too much to do alone.
- You remember that feeling of being okay and you want it back! You want to trust your inner compass, and stop feeling jerked around by the ups and downs of life.
“You show your vulnerability and allow others to feel safe and accepted. I love the way you process what you've observed and mirror back people’s complicated, muddled ideas and feelings in a clear and simple way.” — Evelyn Andrews
How it works
The Reclaim Your Resilience circle begins November 1, 2017.
- Experience live, interactive Zoom meetings — we hold this sacred space with compassion, curiosity, and humor. Our 90-minute meetings will be held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 1pm Pacific, 4pm Eastern. (We will move some dates around to accommodate holidays. For example, in November we will meet on the 9th and the 30th, gracefully sliding around the American Thanksgiving holiday.) Zoom is a free video conferencing software you can access from computer, tablet, or smartphone, where we can hear and see each other. All our meetings will be recorded and easily accessible for review at any time in our private Facebook group.
- Enjoy a variety of small group breakouts, coaching, exercises, and meditations in each meeting that can help deepen your learning and help you make resonant connections with your sisters on this journey.
- Enhance your growing awareness and insight with ongoing conversations in our private Facebook group. We will pop in frequently to answer questions, share ideas, and more.
Each month we’ll explore resilience as it relates to a specific theme or area of life. November’s theme: Gratitude as a game-changer. When you can be grateful no matter what, everything is possible. Let’s look together.
Join the Reclaim Your Resilience tribe — only $50 a month.
The Reclaim Resilience tribe is an ongoing community experience. Stay as long as you like.
We’re here for you as long as you need us.
Join now. Dive in. Tap or click that blue button. ***Important note: Your receipt and payment info will come from Magnolias West via PayPal.***